Combining Projects

 This week Nautica and I began to put our content into one website. We are trying to decide which colors and which layout we want to use together. We both have very different styles and I think it will be fun to put our ideas together. I think that working with a partner for this project will be fun and helpful. We will have many ideas together and it will help having someone to collaborate with. Going forward we will continue to add more content to our webpage and start working on the other aspects of the project. We have a really strong outline for the work going forward and I think we are in the right place with everything so far. I'm excited to continue to work on this project with Nauti and see what we can come up with together.#week9#project#process#NauticaandI

www.labmanager.com/business-management/can-effective-teamwork-be-taught-9435.

Comments

Popular Posts