Art Project

 So far everything related to the project is very step by step. It's easy to understand the process thus far, we research topics of arts related to events occurring in the world in the last 10 years. I've thought of many different directions of art I could venture into such as, dance, paintings, music and cooking. These are the few that I believe I would have the most fun researching further and relating to social events happening. Although my decision is not set in stone yet. The topic I think that I will best be able to research would either be dance or paintings. I am excited to further learn about these works of arts as we get deeper into this project. The only thing that makes me anxious about the project so far is looking at the length of the project, but as time goes by and we get further into the project I am sure I will begin to feel more comfortable. #week3#project#brainstorm#research

uxdesign.cc/effective-brainstorming-without-being-lost-b68750bbfac5.

Comments

  1. I definitely understand that the project can feel a bit overwhelming at first, but I agree that you will indeed become more comfortable as time goes on! This will be especially true once you narrow down your works of art and dig in- I think when you're excited about the work it goes by much faster!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts